Tuesday, July 28, 2009

CHA Orlando Day 1

We had a terrific first day. I am so glad I decided for us to stay
at the Peabody. We dont have to worry about catching any
shuttles back and forth for the show. We just go straight
outside and cross over to the convention center. Which
is definately one of the biggest I have seen. When walked
so much today and were so busy at 2pm I realized I had
not had a SINGLE CUP OF COFFEE much less a Dunkin
Donuts cup. We are getting up early tomorrow and venturing
down the road to the DD so I can get my fix.

We were at the show from start to finish today. We met up
with some other local scrapbook store gals, posed for pictures,
did a few make and takes, placed a ton of orders a few were
Basic Grey, Pink Paislee, Tattering Angels, Fancy Pants, Kaiser,
Cosmo Cricket, Sizzix, Crate Paper, Bo Bunny and more.

Gonna finish uploading some pics from the 2 cameras (yes
I was clicking like crazy...Both Patti and I commented that
many of the booth had terrific samples and lots of altered
projects also.

Patti is already fast alseep which I should probably be also
but I will share a few pics first then play catch up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment